The course focuses on cutting-edge endoluminal surgery and NOTES techniques with 6 lectures and 12 live cases including 3 simultaneous POEMs demonstrating technique variations by 3 expert operators in challenging clinical scenarios, multiple ESD and full thickness resections of GI tumors (EFTR/STER), peroral pyloromyotomy and other novel endoscopic surgical procedures.
The course features live POEM & ESD cases by:
- Haruhiro Inoue, an ESD pioneer and global “father of POEM”, POEM & STER/EFTR.
- Pinghong Zhou, the highest volume POEM operator and “first-in-humans” EFTR/STER pioneer and live ESD.
- Naohisa Yahagi, the pre-eminent ESD master in the world.
- Sergey Kantsevoy, will demonstrate western approaches to colonic ESD.
- Stavros Stavropoulos, Course Director demonstrates use of the Lumen-R device and western approaches to POEM, ESD and EFTR including hybrid knife and Overstitch techniques.
- Chris Gostout, NOTES visionary and thought leader is the master of ceremonies providing masterful commentary and guidance to the live operators and audience.
To register for the event, click here.